Admissions now open for the following programs:
Fee Structure Effective October 2014
Fees Structure for Private Lessons(one to one):
(Payable in Advance)
Classic & Western Guitar Vocals Saxophone & Recorder
Piano Percussion Choir
Binner & Trinity Grades 1-4 (30 min lesson): 1 Lesson = 8.500 OMR
Advanced & Trinity Grades 5-8 (30 min lesson): 1 Lesson = 9.000 OMR
Advanced & Trinity Grades 5-8 (45 min lesson): 1 Lesson = 12.000 OMR
Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment for each lesson cycle (4 lessons) will be due before you begin lessons for that cycle. All payments are to be made directly to Music Souq, Al Wadi Commercial Center; under no circumstances are payments to be given to Instructors. Lessons will not be held if payment is not received.
2. No make-ups or refunds for missed lessons. However, registered students will get a RO. 3 credit for any missed lesson. These credits may be used to purchase more lessons and must be redeemed within three months. Credits do not apply to beginner courses or Trinity examination classes.
3. All lessons follow a recurring schedule throughout the period of tuition agreed on.
4. Instructors will not provide supervision beyond the time limits of the scheduled lesson. The school and the teachers only accept responsibility for the safety of pupils once they are under the teachers’ supervision, within the class room. Parents should escort children to the lesson, and pick them up at the end of the lesson. Outside the class room, we may use CCTV to monitor activity to ensure the safety of all students and visitors. Children's visits to the toilets are not supervised
5. Any property that does not belong to the Classic Music & Arts Institute, will be the responsibility of the owner, and the Classic Music & Arts Institute cannot be held liable for any damage or theft.
6. We reserve the right to cancel a lesson for any reason. When possible, we will notify you in advance and payment for lessons cancelled by us will be adjusted/ refunded. We can substitute Instructors at our discretion.
7. You are responsible for providing and maintaining your instrument, sheet music, and anything else You need for the lessons.
8. We reserve the right to change our fee structure and terms & conditions without prior notice.
9. Photography and filming is sometimes used during lessons; the Classic Music & Arts Institute will always request consent from a parent/guardian of the student before using any material for promotional purposes.
10. This Agreement begins on the Effective Date and lasts for the duration You have booked lessons with us, unless terminated earlier in accordance with this Agreement.
11. We reserve the right to end this Agreement and cease lessons for any reason. In the event that We terminate this Agreement for any reason- other than Your breach of this Agreement- prior to the fulfillment of Your prepaid lessons, We will refund to You the amount of any prepaid, unfulfilled lessons. You can terminate lessons at any time. However, we cannot refund any lessons that have already been paid for.
12. You agree not to directly or indirectly solicit Instructor for lessons and acknowledge that such action constitutes a breach of this Agreement and that Instructor is prevented from conducting lessons for You independently of the Company.
13. Pre-arranged Absences (4 – 8 weeks): You must notify the school Director (via email) 1 week before for absences between 4 and 8 weeks. Notifying your teacher is not acceptable. Your account will be adjusted in accordance.
14. Notify the Classic Music & Arts Institute immediately of any changes in contact and/or payment details in writing to Classic Music & Arts Institute
15. You agree to pay for all goods and services provided, including exams. You will also need to purchase course materials such as progressive tutor books, exam books, etc. when required.
16. You release Us, our Instructors, officers, directors, any parent and subsidiary or other affiliated entities, and its Instructors, from any and all liability and responsibility in any case of personal injury, property damage or loss, injury, accident, or misconduct. Our liability to You for any cause whatsoever (including, but not limited to, those arising out of or relating to this Agreement) and regardless of the form of action, shall not in any event exceed the actual amounts paid by You to Us . In no event shall we be liable to you for indirect, Incidental, Special, Or Consequential damages, which are herby excluded by agreement of the parties regarless of whether such damages were foreseeable or whether either of us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
17. You agree with Us that if this Agreement is breached, irreparable damage would occur, no adequate remedy at law would exist and damages would be difficult to determine, and We shall be entitled to specific performance of the terms hereof or injunctive relief, in addition to any other remedy at law or equity. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Sultante of Oman. You may not assign this Agreement without our prior written consent. If any term, provision, covenant or restriction of this Agreement is held to be invalid, the remainder of the terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall no way be affected. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Us and there are no other agreements, understandings, representations or warranties among the parties on the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be altered, modified or amended except by a written instrument signed.